The Methodist Missionary Society of Canada began operating this northern Manitoba school in 1899. The building burned down in 1913 and a replacement school was opened in the following year. The new building burned down in 1946 and was replaced in 1954. In one tragic incident, in the winter of 1907, a young boy was badly frozen and lost several toes whenin alarm over physical disciplinehe ran away from the school. The residence was converted to a day school in 1967 when the property was transferred to the provincial government.
Remembering the Following Students:
|Name||Date of Death (Year/Month/Day)|
|Caroline Simpson||Not known|
|Elizabeth Sinclair||Not known|
|John Keeper||Not known|
|Madeleine Monias||Not known|