The Fort Frances School (also known as St. Margaret’s), on the southwest shore of Rainy Lake in northwestern Ontario, opened in 1906. In 1933 parental complaints about conditions in the school were followed by a change in principal, but by 1940, the issues that the parents were raising emerged once more. By the early 1960s the school was operated as a residence for students attending local schools in Fort Frances. The school operated until 1974.
Remembering the Following Students:
|Name||Date of Death (Year/Month/Day)|
|Hilda Wilson (Fort Frances)||1953-02-15|